New albums by artists with no online presence

Or at least that I could find, which may not be the same thing. I'll just keep this running dialog for groups that fit this definition.

The Trip - Now the Time has Come (2023). Another veteran band that I had no idea was still around. If I'm reading this right, it appears there are two The Trips running around. One led by the original drummer Pino Sinnone (this album is from them). And the other by his 1972 replacement Furio Chirico. I couldn't find anything online for the Sinnone bunch, but Furio's band is out there.

Wolfgang Bock - Mintaka (2023). The reissue of Cycles compelled Bock to break out of the cobwebs for a new release. He's been living in Spain for many years now. That's about all I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacri Monti, USA-California

Retro prog; Heavy psych Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Retrieval (2024) to be released Jul 26. Sacri Monti (2015) Sacri Monti are a new band from...