Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flowers Must Die ~ Sweden
Space rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Tystnad (2026) Sep 25 UMR review page for Flowers Must Die 2/14/13 (new entry)
-
News: Humus is still kicking around, and playing live shows in their native Mexico. I haven't heard any of their output since 1999...
-
News: Well, forget what I said. There is a new album (see cover above)! It's noted as such in the comments but I missed the meaning....
-
Retro prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Panacea (2026). May 22 UMR review page for Agusa 5/10/14 (new entry)
-
Neo Italian prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Samir (2020) ---UMR notes Il Corponauta (2016) Il Paradiso degli Orchi are a band ...
-
Krautrock styled; Neo Gothic Progressive Facebook Bandcamp (new) Bandcamp (old) Latest: Devotion to a Noble Idea (2025) EP Beauty Will Save ...
-
Progressive rock Latest: Bloodliners (2025) Here's a band I had no idea was still around. They don't maintain a traditional social m...
-
Berlin School electronic Website Bandcamp Latest: Archives Volume 3 (2025) 11/21 It doesn't appear that FSP are active anymore, but they...
-
News: Quaterna Réquiem are very active on the live front in their home country of Brazil. No word on a new album though. Facebook Sam...
-
News: I thought this band were inactive and I'd already archived this page. But they're back with a new live album celebrating the...
-
Space rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Tystnad (2026) Sep 25 UMR review page for Flowers Must Die 2/14/13 (new entry)

I'm also hearing some dinstant Amon Duul II vibes. Excellent indeed!
ReplyDeleteYes - good observation Spyros!
DeleteHave you guys heard Hooffoot? Belkin has highly recommended it.
ReplyDeleteWord on the street says Hooffoot are fantastic. I think Spyros has already recommended them to me. I haven't bought it yet - kind of holding out since the LP is $34+ at the moment.
DeleteHooffoot is great, you can hear it at their Bandcamp site.
Delete