March 11, 2017
Synaptik, England
News: Synaptik's second release Justify & Reason has just been released as of yesterday!
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Overview: Synaptik is the 3rd iteration of the Inner Sanctum/Fifth Season technical metal genealogy and comes 17 years after their last studio album. Imagine Watchtower but with those irresistible blazing Mekong Delta riffs propelling it all forward in an exciting way.
Reviews (click on album covers)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nexus ~ Argentina
Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: 1042 (2026). Oct 2 Another long running band (since 1999) that I need to spend more time with. 10...
-
News: Humus is still kicking around, and playing live shows in their native Mexico. I haven't heard any of their output since 1999...
-
News: Well, forget what I said. There is a new album (see cover above)! It's noted as such in the comments but I missed the meaning....
-
Krautrock styled; Neo Gothic Progressive Facebook Bandcamp (new) Bandcamp (old) Latest: Devotion to a Noble Idea (2025) EP Beauty Will Save ...
-
Berlin School electronic Website Bandcamp Latest: Omega Nebula (2026) Nov As noted by Bas in the comments, we finally have a new album from ...
-
News: I thought this band were inactive and I'd already archived this page. But they're back with a new live album celebrating the...
-
Neo Italian prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Samir (2020) ---UMR notes Il Corponauta (2016) Il Paradiso degli Orchi are a band ...
-
Retro prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Panacea (2026). May 22 UMR review page for Agusa 5/10/14 (new entry)
-
Space rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Tystnad (2026) Sep 25 UMR review page for Flowers Must Die 2/14/13 (new entry)
-
News: Quaterna Réquiem are very active on the live front in their home country of Brazil. No word on a new album though. Facebook Sam...
-
News: Universal Totem Orchestra are celebrating their latest album release Mathematical Mother, and playing the odd festival. The album i...


No comments:
Post a Comment