News: The only note left is that The Space Spectrum is now Nico Seel. OK. Last check: February 15, 2020
UMR notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zero Hour ~ USA ~ Pleasanton, California
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Sithonia appear to be still around as of May 2024. Barely... Facebook La Soluzione Semplice (2011) It's a rare case indeed when a ban...
-
Neo Prog; Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: The Long Goodbye (2023). All these years later, and I've only heard the below Gala...
-
Retro prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Panacea (2026). May 22 UMR review page for Agusa 5/10/14 (new entry)
-
News: Atomic Simao recently released their 5th album Levitation Loom Four on December 10th (download). The LP came out on May 4, 2019 ...
-
Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Negatives (2026). Sep 29. Apparently this is their homage to 1982, and the tracks are radio lengt...
-
Progressive rock; Retro prog Facebook Latest: Ulisse L'Alfiere Nero (2013) UMR review page for Progenesi 12/20/13 (new entry)
-
Italian neo prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Mutazione (2018) ---UMR notes Mutazione (2018) Mutazione is the second full album from th...
-
News: And yet another band from the distant past has risen from the grave! Ain Soph have announced their first new studio album in 26 year...
-
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Progressive rock Latest: Bloodliners (2025) Here's a band I had no idea was still around. They don't maintain a traditional social m...

No comments:
Post a Comment