Location: Uppsala
November 20, 2012
Klotet, Sweden
News: Not much news here. The cover above represents their 3rd album released on cassette and CD-R only. So I haven't heard it yet. Still posting in 2019 though. Last check: February 15, 2020
Overview: Klotet are a modern band who play in a very Swedish 1970's sort of way. Utilizing only analog keyboards, and a fuzzy electric guitar, Klotet conjures up classic Kebnekaise, Harald Hedning, Lotus, and Flasket Brinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zero Hour ~ USA ~ Pleasanton, California
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Progressive rock Latest: Bloodliners (2025) Here's a band I had no idea was still around. They don't maintain a traditional social m...
-
Sithonia appear to be still around as of May 2024. Barely... Facebook La Soluzione Semplice (2011) It's a rare case indeed when a ban...
-
Neo Prog; Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: The Long Goodbye (2023). All these years later, and I've only heard the below Gala...
-
News: Atomic Simao recently released their 5th album Levitation Loom Four on December 10th (download). The LP came out on May 4, 2019 ...
-
Retro prog; Avant prog Bandcamp Latest release: Rationalis Impetus (2022) Haven't heard yet, but reviews are promising with comparisons ...
-
Progressive rock; Retro prog Facebook Latest: Ulisse L'Alfiere Nero (2013) UMR review page for Progenesi 12/20/13 (new entry)
-
Neo Italian prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Samir (2020) ---UMR notes Il Corponauta (2016) Il Paradiso degli Orchi are a band ...
-
News: And yet another band from the distant past has risen from the grave! Ain Soph have announced their first new studio album in 26 year...
-
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Progressive rock Bandcamp (label) Latest: Terra Tiempo (2026) Mar 30 Yet another band making a return that I thought was long gone. UMR revi...

hello!
ReplyDeletethanks for this kind words! Klotet is a democratic structure though; and not led specifically be me or any other member :)
kind regards
Milve Sofia; Klotet
Thanks Milve Sofia for the comment!
ReplyDeletewe just released our third album three days ago; unfortunately the cassette is already sold out, but one could still listen to the music here! enjoy! http://ljudkassett.bandcamp.com/album/hiroshima-nagasaki-uppsala
ReplyDelete