Overview: Another one of those recent prog bands that have released a lot of quality material, but I'm not that familiar with them. I only own their first 3, and all have been enjoyable, though perhaps not exceptional. At some point, I hope to hear them all. I have no notes to share as of this date.
October 24, 2018
The Tangent, England
News: The Tangent will release their 10th album Proxy on November 16th.
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Overview: Another one of those recent prog bands that have released a lot of quality material, but I'm not that familiar with them. I only own their first 3, and all have been enjoyable, though perhaps not exceptional. At some point, I hope to hear them all. I have no notes to share as of this date.
Overview: Another one of those recent prog bands that have released a lot of quality material, but I'm not that familiar with them. I only own their first 3, and all have been enjoyable, though perhaps not exceptional. At some point, I hope to hear them all. I have no notes to share as of this date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zero Hour ~ USA ~ Pleasanton, California
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Progressive rock Latest: Bloodliners (2025) Here's a band I had no idea was still around. They don't maintain a traditional social m...
-
Sithonia appear to be still around as of May 2024. Barely... Facebook La Soluzione Semplice (2011) It's a rare case indeed when a ban...
-
Neo Prog; Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: The Long Goodbye (2023). All these years later, and I've only heard the below Gala...
-
News: Atomic Simao recently released their 5th album Levitation Loom Four on December 10th (download). The LP came out on May 4, 2019 ...
-
Retro prog; Avant prog Bandcamp Latest release: Rationalis Impetus (2022) Haven't heard yet, but reviews are promising with comparisons ...
-
Progressive rock; Retro prog Facebook Latest: Ulisse L'Alfiere Nero (2013) UMR review page for Progenesi 12/20/13 (new entry)
-
Neo Italian prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Samir (2020) ---UMR notes Il Corponauta (2016) Il Paradiso degli Orchi are a band ...
-
News: And yet another band from the distant past has risen from the grave! Ain Soph have announced their first new studio album in 26 year...
-
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Progressive rock; Hard rock Website Bandcamp Latest: Genjitsumu (2026) Albums I own: Kumorigahara (2021). Haven't reviewed for UMR yet. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment