News: Nothing of consequence since 2016. Last check: December 26, 2018
UMR notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zero Hour ~ USA ~ Pleasanton, California
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Sithonia appear to be still around as of May 2024. Barely... Facebook La Soluzione Semplice (2011) It's a rare case indeed when a ban...
-
Progressive rock Latest: Bloodliners (2025) Here's a band I had no idea was still around. They don't maintain a traditional social m...
-
Neo Prog; Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: The Long Goodbye (2023). All these years later, and I've only heard the below Gala...
-
Neo Italian prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Samir (2020) ---UMR notes Il Corponauta (2016) Il Paradiso degli Orchi are a band ...
-
News: And yet another band from the distant past has risen from the grave! Ain Soph have announced their first new studio album in 26 year...
-
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Negatives (2026). Sep 29. Apparently this is their homage to 1982, and the tracks are radio lengt...
-
Progressive rock Bandcamp (label) Latest: Terra Tiempo (2026) Mar 30 Yet another band making a return that I thought was long gone. UMR revi...
-
Progressive rock Facebook YouTube Latest: A Szavakon Túl (2009). Seems the band last played in 2012, though they have maintained their FB pa...
-
Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: The Key (2019) ---UMR notes The Key (2019) Over 30 years ago, there was a new band from N...

Hi,
ReplyDeleteI've found this only today... thanx for the lovely review of our album! we've glad that you've enjoyed our work. Currently we've workin' hard on next album, "CERVELLO ROSSO" (Red Brain) and we hope you can hear it soon.
For the records, yes, we know well Jumbo's "vietato.." but we didn't think that influenced much our writing.. funny, but interesting!
Hi - thanks for the comment!
DeleteI agree on Jumbo - I was hoping you WOULD copy them. LOL
But I do think the sounds like 70s Delirium. And that's a great thing!
Good luck with your new album!
- Tom