10/11/18 (new entry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flowers Must Die ~ Sweden
Space rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Tystnad (2026) Sep 25 UMR review page for Flowers Must Die 2/14/13 (new entry)
-
News: Humus is still kicking around, and playing live shows in their native Mexico. I haven't heard any of their output since 1999...
-
Retro prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Panacea (2026). May 22 UMR review page for Agusa 5/10/14 (new entry)
-
News: Atomic Simao recently released their 5th album Levitation Loom Four on December 10th (download). The LP came out on May 4, 2019 ...
-
News: Well, forget what I said. There is a new album (see cover above)! It's noted as such in the comments but I missed the meaning....
-
Neo Italian prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Samir (2020) ---UMR notes Il Corponauta (2016) Il Paradiso degli Orchi are a band ...
-
Neo Prog; Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: The Long Goodbye (2023). All these years later, and I've only heard the below Gala...
-
Prog metal; Tech thrash Facebook Latest: No Man's Land (EP) (2026). Oct 16. I need to spin up a UMR page. Next time I hear one of their ...
-
Progressive rock Latest: Bloodliners (2025) Here's a band I had no idea was still around. They don't maintain a traditional social m...
-
Progressive rock; Retro prog Facebook Latest: Ulisse L'Alfiere Nero (2013) UMR review page for Progenesi 12/20/13 (new entry)
-
News: Quaterna Réquiem are very active on the live front in their home country of Brazil. No word on a new album though. Facebook Sam...

No comments:
Post a Comment