Overview: El Circulo de Willis play an exciting instrumental progressive music driven by flute and guitar, with some sax, synthesizer, and metal touches. Like a blend of Ozric Tentacles, Naikaku, and Dream Machine with a bit of Kong thrown in.
October 22, 2017
El Circulo de Willis, Spain
News: El Circulo de Willis are active and playing live shows in their native Spain. No word on a new album. I've only heard the latest from 2015 called Retales, but I was mightily impressed with the music and will certainly explore their back catalog as opportunity affords.
Location: Madrid
Overview: El Circulo de Willis play an exciting instrumental progressive music driven by flute and guitar, with some sax, synthesizer, and metal touches. Like a blend of Ozric Tentacles, Naikaku, and Dream Machine with a bit of Kong thrown in.
Overview: El Circulo de Willis play an exciting instrumental progressive music driven by flute and guitar, with some sax, synthesizer, and metal touches. Like a blend of Ozric Tentacles, Naikaku, and Dream Machine with a bit of Kong thrown in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nexus ~ Argentina
Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: 1042 (2026). Oct 2 Another long running band (since 1999) that I need to spend more time with. 10...
-
News: Humus is still kicking around, and playing live shows in their native Mexico. I haven't heard any of their output since 1999...
-
News: Well, forget what I said. There is a new album (see cover above)! It's noted as such in the comments but I missed the meaning....
-
Krautrock styled; Neo Gothic Progressive Facebook Bandcamp (new) Bandcamp (old) Latest: Devotion to a Noble Idea (2025) EP Beauty Will Save ...
-
Berlin School electronic Website Bandcamp Latest: Omega Nebula (2026) Nov As noted by Bas in the comments, we finally have a new album from ...
-
Space rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Tystnad (2026) Sep 25 UMR review page for Flowers Must Die 2/14/13 (new entry)
-
News: I thought this band were inactive and I'd already archived this page. But they're back with a new live album celebrating the...
-
Neo Italian prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Samir (2020) ---UMR notes Il Corponauta (2016) Il Paradiso degli Orchi are a band ...
-
Retro prog Facebook Bandcamp Latest: Panacea (2026). May 22 UMR review page for Agusa 5/10/14 (new entry)
-
News: Quaterna Réquiem are very active on the live front in their home country of Brazil. No word on a new album though. Facebook Sam...
-
Progressive rock Facebook Bandcamp Latest release: Summit (2023) Contrapasso (2016) A much different take on progressive rock, Seven Impale ...

No comments:
Post a Comment